Please read the government packet I handed out today.
Answer the following questions:
1. What is the difference between a republic and a democracy?
2. Explain the difference between inherent, delegated and implied powers.
3. Explain the difference between reserved and concurrent powers.
4. When was the number of House members fixed? Why do you think this was done?
5. Who is third in line to be president?
6. Why is work done in committees first?
7. List three responsibilities the Senate has that the House does not?
8. What is the 22nd amendment? How might one argue that it strengthens democracy? How might one argue that it's anti-democratic?
9. Which cabinet positions have been added since Washington's presidency?